Want to guest post on the Word Innovations blog?
We will consider your guest post. There is one catch–we only accept guest posts of superior quality. If you’re an outstanding writer, we would welcome your inquiry.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Guest posts must be related to content writing, copywriting, digital marketing, business, or blogging. No exceptions! Because we are a writing website, we accept only relevant content that makes sense to our subscribers.
- We welcome writers from other countries. However, we write in American English (as that’s our specialty!). Therefore, we will reserve the right to all final edits.
- Content must contain no fewer than 700 words. Any blog post smaller does not meet
- Word Innovations reserves the rights to decline any submissions, for any reason, for any time. Hint: don’t send spammy articles, and we won’t have to reject your article!
- You may include two do-follow backlinks to relevant content on your blog or website. We accept one backlink in the body of the article and one in your author bio. However, we refuse to link to any “sales pages.”
- We charge a nominal fee of $15 to cover the time we must spend editing, formatting, and uploading your content to our site.
- Please take time to understand our blog and submit a title idea or two instead of just pitching topics to us. We receive too many inquiries to respond to vague inquiries. Sending your title will help us decide quickly. We will let you know if we decline, so you can market your content elsewhere. (Hey, we know the struggle!)
- We consider infographics on a case-by-case basis. However, you must also send us a minimum of 300-words of content with the infographic. We will reject any that do not meet this requirement.
Ready to work with us?
Powered byEMF Online Survey